Microsoft® Project Server 2013
The Microsoft® Project Server 2013 is the latest release in the Project Server family from Microsoft®. It is a Project Management server solution that uses Microsoft® SharePoint as the foundation and is employed for storing project information at a central location, thereby facilitating Project, Program, and Portfolio Management.
Recognized as a High end, High performance project software, the Microsoft® Project Server 2013 is the clear choice of project professionals across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Energy, Power, and Telecom, just to name a few.
KnowledgeWoods Consulting’s Microsoft® Project Server 2013 Course has been conceptualized in line with the Best Practices in Project Management and provide an interactive, hands-on learning experience to participants.
As a leading professional development company, KnowledgeWoods Consulting aims to make participants understand how to use the Microsoft® Project Server 2013 to become more productive at work and manage projects better.
Experienced Trainers, Module wise Hands-On Exercises, Quality Deliverables, Query Handling Facility over email, and Dedicated Post Training Support are key features that sets us apart from our competitors.
We understand what Project Server Training means to you, and as such, provide you LIVE-Learning to enhance competency in Microsoft® Project Server 2013.
- Proven Learning Model based on Bloom's Taxonomy
- Training Sessions delivered by Experienced Industry Experts
- Best-in-Class Workshop Deliverables
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- Comprehensive Participant Feedback Mechanism
- Support Staff for providing Project Server Administration/Maintenance Services
- Role based Stakeholder Training
- Consulting for Implementing Project Server across the Enterprise