Facebook Paid Advertising
As we speak, in excess of 1.4 billion people worldwide are using Facebook to connect/make new friends and share/see content as per their preferences.
Leveraging a Social Media Platform Facebook, you can:
- Acquire Right Audience for your website on the basis of variety of parameters
- Promote your Brand and build a loyal customer/prospect base using Fan Page
- Engage with Existing/Prospective Customers by providing a direct, informal communication channel
- Promote Content relevant to your Product/Service Business
- Get/Increase Right Audience to install your app
- Promote/Increase Participation for your event
- Share Special Offer for your Product/Service and Get people to claim your offer
- Generate More Leads for Your Business using different creative types
Given the ever evolving, wide variety of Options and depth associated with each of them, Campaign Success depend on the social media professional’s skill to a large extent.
Lowly qualified professionals/companies may consume any amount of budget in a very short span of time and may lead to client’s loss of reputation, money, resources and time.
Every loss to business is important but Loss of Reputation can cause damage that may take months/years to repair.
As such, to reduce/remove the guesswork, Formal Training on Paid Social Media Marketing is highly recommended.
Also, since Brands are investing more and more money in Social Media Campaigns, Familiarity with Paid Social Media Marketing becomes an important Skill for Mid-Senior Level Digital Marketing Job as it helps them optimally manage/supervise their Facebook Campaigns.
It also acts as one of the key skills that set apart experienced Sales & Marketing Professionals from their peers and enhance their chances of getting hold of better job opportunity in Digital Marketing Domain.
Even at Entry Level (0-2 Year Experience), Paid Social Media Marketing Training is one of the most sought after skills where demand exceeds supply of Trained Professionals.
KnowledgeWoods Paid Social Media Marketing Training has been developed to assist participants with in depth understanding of Process, Techniques & Tools through Trainer led interactive discussions and Hand-On Practice Labs.
After successful completion, the participants will be able to Create, Execute and Analyze Paid Social Media Campaigns in line with identified business objectives.