IT Service Management
Worldwide as businesses become increasingly dependent on Information Technology (IT), there is an ever growing, critical need to ensure that quality IT Support/Delivery Services are provided with the following features:
- Consistent and
- Fit for Purpose
Data Center Design/Operations, Virtualization, Cloud Services, IT Risk Assessment/Management, Network Design/Operations, Remote Infrastructure Management, Helpdesk Management, Mission Critical Business Applications Support, Software/Hardware Support are some of the key initiatives which are being managed as services today.
Therefore, the ability to assess, design, build and manage overall IT Infrastructure/Services becomes very critical for IT Staff working at all levels in an organization.
As a leading PEOPLECERT® Accredited Training Organization (ATO), KnowledgeWoods aims to make different stakeholders – Administrators, Technical Team Lead, IT Consultants, Server Administrators, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Architects, Information System Manager working on IT Application/Service Support projects formally trained/certified in Best Practices in IT Service Management.
How Can We Help:
- Prepare IT Staff for Globally Recognized Certifications
- Enhance IT Service Management Competency in line with Global standards
- Design, Develop & Deliver Customized Training Program featuring Case Study specific to particular industry vertical/work scenario
Need to organize In-house / On-site Training Programs leading to Certification and/or Competency Development - Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Certification
- Service Delivery Team Member/Manager/Head
- Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager/ Manager/ Head IT
- Operations Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Foundation Architect
- Technical Lead/Senior Technical Lead, Incident Management
- SQL DBA/Sr.SQL DBA/Lead SQL DBA
- Oil and Gas
- Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Power Distribution
As IT Service management profession grows & its practitioner's enjoy success, majority of IT Staff are seeking Global Certifications to get a formal recognition of their IT Service Management Skills.
Therefore, IT Infrastructure/Application Support Staff consider global certification like:
Role-based IT Service Management Competency Development Programs help you leverage Best Practices in Project Management for varied stakeholders like:
Mapping Best Practices in IT Service Management to address unique challenges across Industry Verticals like: