Live Virtual Classroom
KnowledgeWoods Consulting LIVE Virtual Learning blends the advantages of Certified Instructor-led training with the convenience & efficiency of the internet.
This enables participants all across the world to attend Best in Class, Project Management, Microsoft® Certification & IT Service Management trainings irrespective of their geographical location & also let them save on Travel related Costs.
If you or your organization are looking for Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Delivery without compromising the experiential or collaborative learning, KnowledgeWoods-Live Training could be an ideal solution for you.
How Does this work?
- Confirm Schedule and Register for the Program
- Make Payment
- On Payment Confirmation, a Course Content Introduction Kit is sent to participant
- Participant goes through the same and the Course Link is Activated
- Participant is encouraged to attend a Mock Session week prior to the training to ensure internet connectivity and other pre-requisites are in place
- Training begins and Participants log on to Webex Session specially created for the program
- Post Training, Participant stays in touch with KnowledgeWoods Customer Support Team for any assistance like Mock Test Activation, Certification Application Assistance
- On successful completion of the course, E-copy of the PDU/Course Completion Certificate is sent to participant's email address.
KnowledgeWoods Live Virtual Classroom Training Service Offerings
- PMP® Certification Preparation Program
- PRINCE2® Certification Preparation Program
- CAPM® Certification Preparation Program
- Applying Project Management Fundamentals using Microsoft® Project
- Applying Project Management Fundamentals using Oracle® Primavera
- Practitioners Approach to Project Management
- Microsoft® SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Project Server
For information regarding LIVE Training Public Workshop Schedule in your region, please write to us at email@example.com.
Need to organize In-house / On-site LIVE Training for any program - Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.