PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals
DevOps (a clipped compound of "Development" and "Operations") is a software development methodology that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cheaper fashion. The DevOps approach to work covers three critical success factors: cultural shift, improvement of practices and processes, and leverage of automation technologies.
Due to the proven success of the DevOps approach to work, DevOps oriented roles have become a sought-after resource across industries by a constantly growing number of organizations, who need DevOps-savvy people to make the cultural shift, work comfortably in a DevOps environment, and manage an array of technology and tools —referred to collectively as "toolchain" – for process, including but not limited to, Coding, Building, Testing, Packaging, Releasing, Configuring and Monitoring.
It’s in this continuously evolving context, that PeopleCert designed a suite of DevOps qualifications that reflects the market need to close the skills-gap that many organizations are facing and support the realization of their business objectives and to improve communication, standardization, collaboration and automation for the delivery of quality software products better, faster and with a lower cost.
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Program Outline
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology
- Act as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology Jobs in the UK and Europe
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack.
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational Agile project management processes.
- Shows your commitment to the Agile Project Management profession
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery.
- Meet the Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake training based on Latest PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Manual
- Attend 3 Days of Training
- Attempt PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Certification Exam on the 3rd Day
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Exam.
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support over E-mail