PRINCE2 AGILE® PRACTITIONER
PRINCE2 Agile® is a solution combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® framework covers a wide range of agile concepts, including SCRUM, Kanban, and Lean Start-up. It provides guidance on tailoring PRINCE2® in an agile context and includes:
- How to tailor the integrated set of PRINCE2® principles, themes, and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2® management products
- How to map the common agile roles to the PRINCE2 project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental agile behaviours, concepts, and techniques into PRINCE2
- The strength of PRINCE2® lies in the areas of project direction and project management whereas agile has a very strong focus on product delivery. When PRINCE2® and agile are combined, Project direction, Project management and Project delivery are optimized to create a complete Project management solution.
PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2®. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world's most recognized project management method. PRINCE2 Agile® has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile® in a scenario situation. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile® in a scenario situation.
Purpose of the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certificate
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques, and approaches.
When you attend the KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2 AGILE® PRACTITIONER Certification Program, you will learn how to:
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner is all about using PRINCE2® and Agile in the right place, combining them together until you have the perfect mixture and blend.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. The new best practice guidance shows how this compatibility can be exploited by organisations harnessing both PRINCE2 and agile, equipping them with the required skills and processes to successfully deliver projects to meet customer requirements in today’s fast paced and rapidly changing business environments:
• The combination of control and flexibility
• Clear project definitions
• Seamless integration
• Improved capability to react and adapt
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is all about using PRINCE2 and Agile in the right place, combining them together until you have the perfect mixture and blend. Corporate friendly and combining flexibility with pragmatism, PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to scale for complete control and good governance.
Who is PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner for:
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner is aimed at professionals working within a project environment, including key staff responsible for integrating project management with product deliveryPRINCE2® Agile Practitioner certification’s validity is 3 years, where the holder may either re-sit the exam or maintain validity through AXELOS membership.
- High Demand: There is a high demand for agile in the past couple of years, and a certification allows employers to determine whether a project manager is knowledgeable on agile principles, techniques, and tools. The PMI developed the certification for project managers who are utilizing agile practices in their projects or for PMs who belong to organizations that adopt Agile methods to project management.
- Coverage: Like other Agile certifications, PMI-ACP is not limited to a single method. Rather, it covers a broad range of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc.)
- Higher Compensation: It is a given fact that people with better skills earn more than those with average. In the same way, if you have more certifications, including PMI-ACP, you also have the right to demand a higher salary. Therefore, if you want to be more financially stable in your career, obtaining such certification may prove to be necessary.
- Professional Growth: In most instances, PMI-ACP is not just all about the possible monetary increase from your work. The certification program will help you to learn more about various Agile methods, and you do not need to be worried about the obsolescence of what you now. Through their certification maintenance program, you can stay updated in spite of the changes introduced in your line of work.
- Job Opportunities: Having this certification will also make you a more bankable employee. In fact, employers may even be chasing you because you are highly qualified in the field of project management and other related fields. It can open up opportunities for your career advancement.
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 21 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
- Schedule Exam at local Prometric Testing Center
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- Provide Options to attend 21 Hours Training via
- Live Learning
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- 1000+ Practice Questions for PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- Dedicated Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Application Submission
- Exam Booking