ITIL Certification (ITIL®4 Foundation)
Based on Best Practices in IT Service Management – ITIL Certification is a globally recognized examination-based professional credential program accredited & offered by AXELOS and managed by PeopleCert – both are the leading Player in Global Certifications Industry. With ITIL certification, professionals in the IT department can develop and execute a structured organizational mind-set to ensure that the business goals are achieved through IT.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defence, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
ITIL Certification is based upon ITSM, a concept that enables an organization to maximize business value from using information technology. It's more than just hosting platforms and deploying solutions; the ITIL course is all about aligning asset management with strategy, planning, user infrastructure and service management.
This Certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role. ITIL training is one of the most recognized and adhered to bodies of knowledge in IT Service Management. ITIL 4 certification helps establish goals, policies, and standards that meet business needs.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
Delivering 300+ ITIL Training sessions to 25000+ participants, KnowledgeWoods™ has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Initiative.
Keeping in mind the value of ITIL® Certification in an IT professional's career, we provide you with multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE learning & e-Learning to clear your ITIL® Certification and boost your career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
ITIL Certification is not only for IT or software professionals. Anyone interested in the IT domain can take this exam and become certified, but it is a demanding test that requires time, commitment and effort to pass. IT executives, IT architects, operations managers, IT audit managers, ITSM trainers, and consultants needing compliance with Enterprise Architecture of IT, can go for ITIL Certification. The certification focuses on improving IT service delivery and management based on the principles of Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Change Management and Continual Service Improvement.
IT Professionals can learn how to design and implement thorough and detailed process guidelines that meet the needs of their organization while remaining compliant with industry standardization standards.
Am I Eligible for ITIL®4 Foundation Certification Examination?
Before a candidate opts in to prepare/apply for ITIL®4 Foundation Level Examination, it is important for him/her to know if he/she is eligible for the ITIL® certification.
So, If you are responsible to Provide/Support/Maintain: -
- IT Infrastructure, Data Centers, Facility, Critical Equipment etc.
- Telecom Service Delivery, Network Management, Enterprise Services etc.
- Software Support/Help Desk
- Process Delivery in industries like Travel, Real Estate, Healthcare, Automobile etc.
And, your Job Profile is similar to:-
- Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager/Head IT
- IT Infrastructure, System Admin/Operations, Production Support, Network Admin
- IT Helpdesk Management Professional, Desktop/Application Support
- Service Delivery Staff, Project Management Personnel
With Minimum Two (2) Years of Work Experience - You must consider ITIL®4 Foundation Level Certification Today!
However, to obtain ITIL® Certification, you must first demonstrate that you are eligible by meeting the following eligibility requirements: -
ITIL® V4 Foundation Exam Eligibility
- Candidate should be aware of the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management
- Candidate should also possess appropriate knowledge of the typical ITIL® terminology and structure at Comprehension and/or Awareness Levels
Both the Eligibility Requirements for this level of ITIL®4 Foundation Certification can be met by attending KnowledgeWoods™ ITIL®4 Foundation Level Certification Training Program.
Kindly Note: - ITIL® eligibility requirements are subject to change by the AXELOS Limited.
- ITIL Core principles
- ITIL process models
- Involvement in organization transformation
- Value Co creation
- Agility continuation
- Service improvement in continual manner
- Management of Incidence, risks and problems
- Service disruption minimization
- Value of service quantification and demonstration
- ROI maximization along with benchmarking services.
- Management of customer expectations
- Get value for money
- Service level management
- Customer experience Improvements in customer experience
- Efficiency in ITSM
- Undertake ITIL® Training based on AXELOS Guidelines
- Attempt Mock Exams
- Schedule ITIL® 4 Exam
- Pass ITIL® 4 Exam
- Two (2) Days Classroom Training/24 Hours of eLearning
- PDUs Certificate
- Five (5) Mock Test
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide Road Map for ITIL® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with ITIL® Exam
- E-Learning Training
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- ITIL® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- ITIL Application Submission
- Exam Booking