ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
Based on Best Practices in IT Service Management - ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification is a globally recognized examination-based professional credential program that is accredited and managed by PEOPLECERT – the leading Player in Global Certifications Industry.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
This certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know that have an idea of what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
With an overall experience of delivering 300+ ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification to 5,000+ participants, KnowledgeWoods has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Initiative.
We understand what ITIL® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE Learning & e-Learning to prepare for ITIL® Certification and Prepare for a career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
Am I Eligible for ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification Examination?
Before a candidate opts in to prepare/apply for ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Examination, it is important for him/her to know if he/she is eligible for the ITIL® certification.
So, If you are responsible to Provide/Support/Maintain:-
- IT Infrastructure, Data Centers, Facility, Critical Equipment etc.
- Telecom Service Delivery, Network Management, Enterprise Services etc.
- Software Support/Help Desk
- Process Delivery in industries like Travel, Real Estate, Healthcare, Automobile etc.
And, your Job Profile is similar to:-
- Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager/Head IT
- IT Infrastructure, System Admin/Operations, Production Support, Network Admin
- IT Helpdesk Management Professional, Desktop/Application Support
- Service Delivery Staff, Project Management Personnel
With Minimum Two (2) Years of Work Experience - You must consider ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Certification Today!
However, to obtain ITIL® Certification, you must first demonstrate that you are eligible by meeting the following eligibility requirements:-
ITIL® 2011 Foundation Exam Eligibility
- Candidate should be aware of the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management
- Candidate should also possess appropriate knowledge of the typical ITIL® terminology and structure at Comprehension and/or Awareness Levels
Both the Eligibility Requirements for this level of ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification can be met by attending KnowledgeWoods ITIL® 2011 Foundation Level Certification Training Program.
Kindly Note: - ITIL® eligibility requirements are subject to change by the AXELOS Limited.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in ITSM
- Act as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Entry Level, Top paying IT Infrastructure/Support Jobs
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at Entry/Mid Level
- Establishes Foundation for a Career in IT Service Management
- Contribute towards Enhancing/Improving organizational service management processes
- Shows your commitment to the IT Service Management profession
- Undertake ITIL® Training based on AXELOS Guidelines
- Attempt Mock Exams
- Schedule ITIL® 4 Exam
- Pass ITIL® 4 Exam
- Two (2) Days Classroom Training/24 Hours of eLearning
- PDUs Certificate
- Five (5) Mock Test
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide Road Map for ITIL® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with ITIL® Exam
- E-Learning Training
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- ITIL® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- ITIL Application Submission
- Exam Booking