ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
Based on Best Practices in IT Service Management - ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification is a globally recognized examination-based professional credential program that is accredited and managed by PEOPLECERT – the leading Player in Global Certifications Industry.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
This certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know that have an idea of what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
With an overall experience of delivering 300+ ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification to 5,000+ participants, KnowledgeWoods has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Initiative.
We understand what ITIL® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE Learning & e-Learning to prepare for ITIL® Certification and Prepare for a career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS – ITIL ® E-LEARNING
(Designed to Help You Succeed & Allow us to Function Optimally as an organization)
At KnowledgeWoods Consulting, we are confident of our new line of ITIL ® Training Deliverables that we offer to the participant with 45 Days - Passing Assurance, where If you FAIL to clear your ITIL ® Exam at the First Attempt, We'll Pay for your Second Attempt for the ITIL ® Exam!.
Our Unique, copyrighted Training Methodology allows the best possible approach to prepare & successfully clear ITIL ® 2011 Foundation Certification Exam.
Certified Trainers with relevant, hands-on Industry Experience, World-Class Courseware based on Latest Adult Learning Techniques, Online Question Banks with Graphical Reports, Dedicated Post Training Support have been developed and regularly updated to help participants Pass ITIL ® 2011 Foundation Certification Exam at the very first attempt.
Results speak for themselves!
Over 97% of our past participants clear the ITIL ® Exam on the very First Attempt!
On top of it - Our 45 Days - Passing Assurance awards you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you selected the Right Partner - KnowledgeWoods Consulting for your professional development.
We wish you Good Luck!
When you register online/by phone/by email for the KnowledgeWoods ITIL ® 2011 Foundation Certification e-Learning Training Program, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:-
- There will be no refunds in any case whatsoever.
Jurisdiction – Dispute
- In case of any disputes all laws shall be governed by New Delhi, India jurisdiction.
- The validity cannot be broken or divided into parts. This is a continuous duration and is applicable from the date of course activation
- All deliverables are in electronic form and no component will be physically shipped or delivered.
- On successful completion of the course, an E-Certificate shall be mailed electronically. No paper/physical shipment will be done.
- The participant can print a copy of the certificate for personal use.
Start Date or Activation Date
- The start date will not be later than 3 working days after payment is received from the customer and realized by the bank.
- In case of advance purchases, the customer will have the option of specifying the activation date at the time of registration.
Minimum Hardware/Software Requirements
- The customer has to undertake the responsibility of checking the hardware and software compliances / requirements before making a purchase.
- The courses are hosted on a web server hence require good internet connectivity.
Up-Time - 99%
- There will be frequent outages planned for maintenance purposes. This might require patch uploads, version updates and other necessary housekeeping jobs.
- There will be scheduled downtime announced to keep the system in a healthy running state. Customer cooperation is expected in such situations.
- However, such system downtime shall not exceed 1%.
Copyrights and Proprietary Property
- We will provide you material which are copyrighted proprietary property of KnowledgeWoods Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party during the program remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright.
- Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
- Any such reproduction, storage or transmittal of copyrighted material constitutes a violation of this agreement and will be reported to the respective Principals, leading to the suspension of your ITIL ® Credential.
- YOU HEREBY WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE KNOWLEDGEWOODS ITIL ® 2011 FOUNDATION E-LEARNING PROGRAM SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PREPARING FOR THE ITIL ® TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION EXAM
- THAT YOU HAVE NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY ENTITY/INDIVIDUAL/CONSULTANT WHICH PROVIDES TRAINING FOR THE ITIL ® FOUNDATION 2011 CERTIFICATION EXAM
- THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO READ THE MATERIALS AND ATTEMPT PRACTICE TESTS FROM KNOWLEDGEWOODS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.
45 Days Passing Assurance Terms (Applicable Only on ITIL ® e-Learning Course
- If you are not able to clear ITIL ® Certification Examination on your First Attempt within the time period of 45 Days, We will Pay for your Second Attempt for the ITIL ® Exam!
- You must take ITIL ® 2011 Foundation Certification Examination within the time period of Forty Five (45) Days
- You must complete (Attempt all Questions) all the Five (5) sets of Online Mock ITIL ® Exams provided by KnowledgeWoods Consulting prior to appearing for ITIL ® 2011 Foundation Certification Exam.
- Must secure at least 80% marks in Individual Mock Tests
Kindly note: KnowledgeWoods Online Exam System generates Automatic, Candidate-wise Report for the Mock Exams Attempted along with your scores in the respective Mock Exams. As such, to meet the pre-requisites, and more importantly to clear the ITIL Examination at the very First Attempt - it becomes mandatory to complete (Attempt all Questions) all the FIVE (05) Sets of Mock ITIL ® Exams provided by KnowledgeWoods Consulting.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in ITSM
- Act as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Entry Level, Top paying IT Infrastructure/Support Jobs
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at Entry/Mid Level
- Establishes Foundation for a Career in IT Service Management
- Contribute towards Enhancing/Improving organizational service management processes
- Shows your commitment to the IT Service Management profession
- Undertake ITIL® Training based on AXELOS Guidelines
- Attempt Mock Exams
- Schedule ITIL® 4 Exam
- Pass ITIL® 4 Exam
- Two (2) Days Classroom Training/24 Hours of eLearning
- PDUs Certificate
- Five (5) Mock Test
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide Road Map for ITIL® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with ITIL® Exam
- E-Learning Training
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- ITIL® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- ITIL Application Submission
- Exam Booking