Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2013 is a user-friendly Business Collaboration software that can be used to provide visibility across the entire enterprise. It helps in easy management of portals, web applications, databases and other information across the company. It further allows role-based access to all the information over an internal network and/or internet.
The extended features and capabilities of the software promote efficient management as well as sharing of files thereby encouraging better communication/data sharing among the team working at multi-locations.
50,000+ companies in India and worldwide are looking for formally trained/certified Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 Staff for Installing, Configuring, Managing/Administering SharePoint Deployments in their organization/client sites worldwide.
Microsoft® Learning Partner & PMI® Global R.E.P. – KnowledgeWoods Consulting works closely with IT Project Staff worldwide for their professional development/certification initiatives.
We understand what Microsoft® SharePoint Certification means to you and as such, provide you the LIVE-Learning Mode to prepare for SharePoint Certifications.
Attend KnowledgeWoods Core Solutions of Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2013 (Course 20331B) Program and you will:
- Learn how to leverage the KnowledgeWoods Deliverables to Pass the Microsoft® SharePoint 70-331 Microsoft® Certification Exam at the First Attempt.
- Learn how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2013 environment.
- Learn how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
- Learn about the Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2013 Features, Applications, Terminologies, and Concepts as outlined in the Microsoft® Official Curriculum (MOC).
Attend KnowledgeWoods Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (Course 20488B) Program and you will:
- Learn how to leverage the KnowledgeWoods Deliverables to Pass the Microsoft® SharePoint 70-488 Microsoft® Certification Exam at the First Attempt.
- Learn how to develop code for SharePoint Server 2013 environment.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
- Makes you aware of Best Practices in Microsoft® SharePoint Implementation & Administration
- Acts as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Microsoft® SharePoint Jobs Worldwide
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Higher Chances of Better Earning – 58% Managers IT believe Microsoft® Certified Project Staff are more valuable to the organization
- Select Appropriate Microsoft® Certification Track
- Undertake Training based on Microsoft® Official Curriculum
- Apply for the Certification Exam
- Attempt Mock Exam
- Schedule the Exam
- Appear for the Certification Exam
- Help You in Selecting Appropriate Certification Track
- Provide Road Map for Microsoft® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with Certification Exam
- Provide to attend Training via
- LIVE Learning Mode
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- Microsoft® SharePoint Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support Over E-mail for Exam related Queries