PeopleCert DevOps Leadership
DevOps (a clipped compound of "Development" and "Operations") is a software development methodology that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cheaper fashion. The DevOps approach to work covers three critical success factors: cultural shift, improvement of practices and processes, and leverage of automation technologies.
Due to the proven success of the DevOps approach to work, DevOps oriented roles have become a sought-after resource across industries by a constantly growing number of organizations, who need DevOps-savvy people to make the cultural shift, work comfortably in a DevOps environment, and manage an array of technology and tools —referred to collectively as "toolchain" – for process, including but not limited to, Coding, Building, Testing, Packaging, Releasing, Configuring and Monitoring.
It’s in this continuously evolving context, that PeopleCert designed a suite of DevOps qualifications that reflects the market need to close the skills-gap that many organizations are facing and support the realization of their business objectives and to improve communication, standardization, collaboration and automation for the delivery of quality software products better, faster and with a lower cost.
Cost for PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Program
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification is one of the most highly acclaimed Agile credentials all over the globe. The methodology has been established as a de-facto method for Agile domain in the UK and is being widely practiced worldwide.
The certification has received huge level acceptance and recognition on an international level and has emerged as an asset for entire project staff.
KnowledgeWoods conducts Two (2) Days PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Preparation Program where you will be able to prepare as well as answer the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification level examinations at the training venue itself.
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification level exams is conducted on the Third Day of the training.
The total cost charged for KnowledgeWoods PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Program is INR 38,540/-(Plus 18% GST) i.e., INR. 47,000/- all-inclusive per participant which comprises the training fee as well as the examination fee.
Why KnowledgeWoods PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Program?
The PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification training program conducted by KnowledgeWoods is an interactive training course where participants are provided with a deep insight into the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership methodology and are taught how to apply the SCRUM best practices in the organizational environment.
Salient Features of KnowledgeWoods PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Preparation Program:
- Pre-training Reference Materials
- World-class PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Reference Handbook
- PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Assessment/Practice Tests with an Analysis Sheet
- Review Exercises to aid your PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification exam preparation.
- Tips & Strategies for clearing the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Examination at the very first attempt.
What Else? KnowledgeWoods presents a UNIQUE OFFER for its PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Preparation Program, where
If you fail to clear your PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Examination at the First Attempt, we will Pay Your Exam Rescheduling Fees directly to Exam Body!
For further information on PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification cost and any other queries, please feel free to call us at +91 9354119471 (For Delhi NCR).
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology
- Act as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology Jobs in the UK and Europe
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation
- Establish the need for urgency for DevOps
- Clarify & align business objectives
- Create a vision and strategy for transformation
- Identify and influence the vital stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised, cross-functional teams
- Gather, broadcast, and Implement feedback
- Enable flow across the value stream
- Break work into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Lead for continuous delivery
- Lead a culture of continual improvementRecognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational Agile project management processes.
- Shows your commitment to the Agile Project Management profession
- Meet the Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake training based on Latest PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Manual
- Attend 3 Days of Training
- Attempt PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification Exam on the 3rd Day
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Exam.
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PeopleCert DevOps Leadership Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support over E-mail