PeopleCert SCRUM Master I
Scrum is a framework that helps teams work together. It increases team productivity by encouraging team players to learn through experiences, self-organise, and continuously improve. IT teams use Scrum to develop, deliver, and maintain complex software products. However, Scrum principles can be applied to all kinds of areas: Research, Sales, Marketing, and Customer support - to name a few.
How does Scrum work? Based on Agile principles, it enables teams to self-organise by encouraging close collaboration between all team members and specialisms involved. Scrum challenges the assumptions of the sequential approach to Product development and replaces it with an Iterative process. It includes a set of meetings, tools, and roles that work in harmony to help teams structure and manage their work.The goal of this approach is to timely capture changes in customers' needs, along with any other unpredictable challenges that may occur — for which a sequential approach is not suted. As such, Scrum uses an evidence-based framework that embraces the fact that problems cannot be fully defined upfront. Instead, it focuses on maximising the team's ability to respond to emerging requirements, deliver value quickly, and adapt to new market conditions.
Why is it important to hold a Scrum certification? Holding a Scrum certification proves the candidate's familiarity with Scrum practices, beyond the mere knowledge of terminology. It shows to employers that the candidate has the potential to be the person they need to cover the Scrum Master role in their teams. Whether the candidate is a Scrum beginner or a seasoned professional, a certification a significant advantage when aiming to motivate and lead teammates.
Participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS just to name a few, have chosen KnowledgeWoods Consulting to prepare and successfully clear the PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Examinations.
Here is YOUR chance to Pass the worldwide renowned PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Certification - using our easy step-by-step approach without weeks and months of endless studying.
Invest Three (3) Days in KnowledgeWoods PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Certification Program:
Understand important basic concepts, terms, principles, and tools used for Scrum as well as why Scrum is needed in modern enterprises, the Scrum methodology, people and culture implications as well as the practices, processes, and technology used for adapting Scrum within an organization.
We also help the participants to apply the PeopleCert SCRUM Master I framework to their current project environment during the course so that they gain practical skills by using the techniques to handle real issues. PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Class sizes are kept small to facilitate trainer-student interaction and class discussions.
As such, we also present our participants with a UNIQUE OFFER where if you FAIL your PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Certification Examination at the First Attempt, We'll PAY your EXAM Re-scheduling Fees to Exam Body on your Behalf!
Industry Verticals where PeopleCert SCRUM Master I Certification is well recognized:
Information Technology, Computers / Software / Data Processing, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Business Management Services, Engineering, Education/Training, defence, Aerospace, Utilities.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Agile Project Management
- Act as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Agile Project Management Jobs in the UK and Europe
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational Agile project management processes.
- Shows your commitment to the Agile Project Management profession
- Meet the Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake training based on Latest SCRUM Master I Manual
- Attend 3 Days of Training
- Attempt SCRUM Master I Certification Exam on the 3rd Day
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for SCRUM Master I Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the SCRUM Master I Exam.
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- SCRUM Master I Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support over E-mail