PeopleCert SCRUM Master II
Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value.
Scrum is a process framework for developing, delivering, and sustaining complex products that has been used to manage work on complex products since the early 1990s. Scrum is not a process, technique, or definitive method. Rather, it is a framework within which you can employ various processes and techniques. Scrum makes clear the relative efficacy of your product management and work techniques so that you can continuously improve the product, the team, and the working environment. The role of Scrum Master is crucial to ensuring a proper Scrum process is maintained throughout a project.
It’s in this continuously evolving context, that PeopleCert designed a suite of Scrum Master qualifications that reflects the market need to close the skills-gap that many organizations are facing and support the realization of their business objectives and to improve communication, standardization, collaboration and automation for the delivery of quality software products better, faster and with a lower cost.
To reflect the need of this evolving work approach, the PeopleCert Scrum qualification has been structured as follows:
- PeopleCert PeopleCert SCRUM Master II– Candidates get the essential knowledge needed by IT professionals in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. It focuses on the fundamental principles and concepts of both Agile and Scrum.
- PeopleCert SCRUM Master II – Candidates will enhance on all aspects of the Scrum framework through a variety of real-world scenarios and focused practical information related specifically to the Scrum Master.
At this qualification level, candidates will be introduced to concepts, terms, principles and tools used in the Scrum framework and gain a deep understanding of Scrum best practices as well as a level of expertise that goes beyond a typical team leader or project manager through a unique combination of case studies, storytelling, and practical learning based on the real-life challenges that Scrum Masters face.
Holders of the PeopleCert SCRUM Master II certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- The true extent of what it means to think and act in an Agile way.
- The mastery of the Scrum framework centred around the integration of roles, events, and Scrum artifacts, including and supporting the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- The many soft skills necessary for the Scrum Master, such as servant leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring, problem solving, and removing impediments.
- The key skills related to visual management for increasing transparency, inspection, and adaptation for success with your projects.
- The importance of team dynamics, self-organizing, team building, and virtual teams
- The most important skills for successful Scrum Masters that are applied through different Scrum events from initial planning to the final retrospective.
- The crucial strategies for scaling Scrum projects with multiple teams and complex products
Qualification Scheme Level: Through the above learning objectives, candidates will demonstrate relevant knowledge skills in the following areas:
- Agile and Scrum
- Skills Required by a Scrum Master
- Team Dynamics
- The Scrum Framework
- Visual Management
- Scaling Scrum
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Agile Project Management
- Act as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Agile Project Management Jobs in the UK and Europe
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at the Mid/Senior Level
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational Agile project management processes.
- Shows your commitment to the Agile Project Management profession
- Meet the Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake training based on Latest PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Manual
- Attend 3 Days of Training
- Attempt PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Certification Exam on the 3rd Day
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Exam.
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support over E-mail
PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Certification Benefits
How to become PeopleCert SCRUM Master II Certified?
What Can KnowledgeWoods Do for You?