ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
Based on Best Practices in IT Service Management - ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification is a globally recognized examination-based professional credential program that is accredited and managed by PEOPLECERT – the leading Player in Global Certifications Industry.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
This certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know that have an idea of what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
With an overall experience of delivering 300+ ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification to 5,000+ participants, KnowledgeWoods has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Initiative.
We understand what ITIL® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE Learning & e-Learning to prepare for ITIL® Certification and Prepare for a career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
Delivered by an experienced ITIL® Certified Trainer & Practitioner, KnowledgeWoods ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification Program objectives are:
- Expose participants to internationally recognized Best Practice terminology, structure, basic concepts, and the core principles of ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification practices for Service Management
- Help Participants Prepare to clear the latest ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification Exam at the very First Attempt
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in ITSM
- Act as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Entry Level, Top paying IT Infrastructure/Support Jobs
- Recognizes your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Globally
- Lead to Career Opportunities and Advancement
- Increases Chances of Getting Better Jobs at Entry/Mid Level
- Establishes Foundation for a Career in IT Service Management
- Contribute towards Enhancing/Improving organizational service management processes
- Shows your commitment to the IT Service Management profession
- Undertake ITIL® Training based on AXELOS Guidelines
- Attempt Mock Exams
- Schedule ITIL® 4 Exam
- Pass ITIL® 4 Exam
- Two (2) Days Classroom Training/24 Hours of eLearning
- PDUs Certificate
- Five (5) Mock Test
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide Road Map for ITIL® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with ITIL® Exam
- E-Learning Training
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- ITIL® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- ITIL Application Submission
- Exam Booking