ITIL Certification (ITIL®4 Foundation)
Based on Best Practices in IT Service Management – ITIL Certification is a globally recognized examination-based professional credential program accredited & offered by AXELOS and managed by PeopleCert – both are the leading Player in Global Certifications Industry. With ITIL certification, professionals in the IT department can develop and execute a structured organizational mind-set to ensure that the business goals are achieved through IT.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification has been specifically designed for IT Project Infrastructure Staff working across industry verticals like IT/ITeS, Software, Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defence, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Product Development, Oil & Gas, to name a few.
ITIL Certification is based upon ITSM, a concept that enables an organization to maximize business value from using information technology. It's more than just hosting platforms and deploying solutions; the ITIL course is all about aligning asset management with strategy, planning, user infrastructure and service management.
This Certification serves as a foundation to build a career in the IT Infrastructure/IT Service Support Role. ITIL training is one of the most recognized and adhered to bodies of knowledge in IT Service Management. ITIL 4 certification helps establish goals, policies, and standards that meet business needs.
Top companies recommend their IT, Networking, Desktop Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Database Support, Application Support to become ITIL® Certified as they know what to expect from an ITIL® Certification Holder, as opposed to someone else with the same Degree/Diploma but no ITIL® Certification.
Delivering 300+ ITIL Training sessions to 25000+ participants, KnowledgeWoods™ has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Initiative.
Keeping in mind the value of ITIL® Certification in an IT professional's career, we provide you with multiple training modes like Classroom, LIVE learning & e-Learning to clear your ITIL® Certification and boost your career in IT Infrastructure Services role.
Objectives of ITIL®4 Foundation Certification
Delivered by an experienced ITIL® Certified Trainer & Practitioner, KnowledgeWoods™ ITIL®4 Foundation Certification Program objectives are:
- Acknowledge the Key Concepts of ITIL Service Management
- Understand how an organization can benefit from the ITIL Guiding Principles
- ITIL Service Management
- Learn about 4 dimensions of ITIL Service Management
- Understand about components and purpose of ITIL Value System and activities of Service Value Chain and their interconnection
- Activity of The Service Value Chain
- Learn about Continual Service Improvement key concepts
- Learn how ITIL best practices contribute to value chain activities
- ITIL Core principles
- ITIL process models
- Involvement in organization transformation
- Value Co creation
- Agility continuation
- Service improvement in continual manner
- Management of Incidence, risks and problems
- Service disruption minimization
- Value of service quantification and demonstration
- ROI maximization along with benchmarking services.
- Management of customer expectations
- Get value for money
- Service level management
- Customer experience Improvements in customer experience
- Efficiency in ITSM
- Undertake ITIL® Training based on AXELOS Guidelines
- Attempt Mock Exams
- Schedule ITIL® 4 Exam
- Pass ITIL® 4 Exam
- Two (2) Days Classroom Training/24 Hours of eLearning
- PDUs Certificate
- Five (5) Mock Test
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide Road Map for ITIL® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with ITIL® Exam
- E-Learning Training
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- ITIL® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- ITIL Application Submission
- Exam Booking