- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Freshers/Graudates who want to kick start their Carrier in IT World
- Candidate who want to become automation tester
- Open source/ Free tool
- No OS/ browser demands
- Support for multiple programming languages
- Availability of Frameworks
- Strong presence in the DevOps lifecycle
- Easy integration with other tools
- Parallel & distributed testing
- No dependency on GUI based systems
- Flexibility while designing test cases
- Demand for Selenium testers
- Create a WebDriver session.
- Navigate to a Web page.
- Locate an HTML element on the Web page.
- Perform an action on the located element.
- Assert the performed action did the correct thing.
- Report the result of the assertion.
- End the session.
- Freshers/Professionals looking opportunity in Software testing
- Manual testers who are looking to explore different areas in Software Testing like Database Testing/API Testing & Backend Testing
- BA/ Support or Other IT Professionals looking to start career as Software Tester