Microsoft® SQL Server 2012
Microsoft® SQL Server 2012 is a user-friendly Database Management System that has been designed and developed by Microsoft® to efficiently take care of your data storage and retrieval requirements. The tool is loaded with several new features such as AlwaysOn, Windows Server Core, Sequence Objects, and PowerView that help improve database availability.
50,000+ companies all over the world are looking for formally trained/certified Microsoft® SQL Server 2012 Staff for Installing, Configuring, Managing/Administering SQL Server Deployments in their organization/client sites worldwide.
Microsoft® Learning Partner & Project Management Professional (PMI)®’s Global Registered Edication Provider (R.E.P. ID 2835) – KnowledgeWoods Consulting works closely with IT Project Staff worldwide for their professional development/certification initiatives.
As a leading Microsoft® Silver Project and Portfolio Management, KnowledgeWoods Consulting aims to make different stakeholders – Business Analysts, Project Managers, End Users, Administrators & Senior Executive understand how to optimally use Microsoft SQL Server.
We understand what Microsoft® SQL Server Certification means to you and as such, provide you the LIVE-Learning mode to prepare for the SQL Server Certifications.
|Course ID||SQL Server 2012 Course Name||Course Modules|
|20462C||Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases||
- Makes you aware of Best Practices in Microsoft® SQL Server Implementation & Administration
- Acts as Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Microsoft® SQL Server Jobs Worldwide
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Higher Chances of Better Earning – 58% Managers IT believe Microsoft® Certified Project Staff are more valuable to the organization
- Undertake Training based on Microsoft® Official Curriculum
- Apply for the Certification Exam
- Access to Practice Labs
- Attempt Mock Exam
- Schedule the Exam at Testing Center
- Appear for the Certification Exam
- Pass the Certification Exam
- Help You in Selecting Appropriate Certification Track
- Provide Road Map for Microsoft® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with Certification Exam
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- Microsoft® Exam Mock Questions
- Customer Support Over E-mail for Exam related Queries