PRINCE2® Foundation Certification
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is an internationally recognized project management method created by combining practical experience with best practices in Project Management.
The method is the de-facto standard for Project Management in the United Kingdom, Europe and is practiced worldwide. Moreover, the PRINCE2® manuals are available in several languages.
Although originally designed for the management of Information Technology projects, the latest version of PRINCE2® is suitable for all other types of projects across industry verticals - Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research Development, Product Development, Oil and Gas, to name a few.
PRINCE2® has now become more than just a manual. When people say "we are using PRINCE2®" they don’t mean that they are using the manual. They imply that they direct, manage, or participate in a project which follows the process/processes, components, and techniques embodied in the manual.
Participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS, just to name a few, have chosen KnowledgeWoods Consulting to prepare and successfully clear the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioners Level Certification Examinations.
We understand what PRINCE2® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom and e-Learning to prepare for the PRINCE2® Certification and Prepare for a career in the Project Management role.
Purpose of the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification
The Foundation Level certification introduces the PRINCE2 method and aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
Participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS just to name a few, have chosen KnowledgeWoods Consulting to prepare and successfully clear the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Examinations.
Here is YOUR chance to Pass the worldwide renowned AXELOS PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Examination using our easy step-by-step approach without weeks and months of endless studying.
Invest Two (2) Days in KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Program:
Important Project Management concepts from the PRINCE2® Foundation, 6th edition Manual so that you can prepare for the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination and also work towards becoming a better Project Manager along the path.
Kind Attention PMP® and CAPM® Certified Project Staff – Directly Appear for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam without the need to clear the PRINCE2® Foundation Level! Moreover, Earn up to 15 PDUs in the process!
We also help the participants to apply the PRINCE2® Foundation framework to their current project environment during the course so that they gain practical skills by using the techniques to handle real issues. PRINCE2® Foundation Class sizes are kept small to facilitate trainer-student interaction and class discussions.
As such, we also present our participants with a UNIQUE OFFER where if you FAIL your PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Examination (Foundation/Practitioners Level) at the First Attempt, We'll PAY your EXAM Re-scheduling Fees to Exam Body on your Behalf!
Industry Verticals where PRINCE2® Foundation Certification is well recognized:
Information Technology, Computers / Software / Data Processing, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Business Management Services, Engineering, Education/Training, Defense, Aerospace, Utilities.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Dedicated Post Training Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking