PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is an internationally recognized project management method created by combining practical experience with best practices in Project Management.
The method is the de-facto standard for Project Management in the United Kingdom, Europe and is practiced worldwide. Moreover, the PRINCE2® manuals are available in several languages.
Although originally designed for the management of Information Technology projects, the latest version of PRINCE2® is suitable for all other types of projects across industry verticals - Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research Development, Product Development, Oil and Gas, to name a few.
PRINCE2® has now become more than just a manual. When people say "we are using PRINCE2®" they don’t mean that they are using the manual. They imply that they direct, manage, or participate in a project which follows the process/processes, components, and techniques embodied in the manual.
Participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS, just to name a few, have chosen KNOWLEDGEWOODS to prepare and successfully clear the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER and Practitioners Level Certification Examinations.
We understand what PRINCE2® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom and e-Learning to prepare for the PRINCE2® Certification and Prepare for a career in the Project Management role.
Purpose of the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification is suitable for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role which involves project management as part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Attaining your Practitioner qualification is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager. It is important to ensure that you supplement this with real-life experience working on projects, in addition to investing in personal professional development and wider training.
Cost for PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Program
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification is one of the most highly acclaimed Project Management credential all over the globe. The methodology has been established as a de-facto method for Project Management in the UK and is being widely practiced worldwide.
The certification has received huge level acceptance and recognition on an international level, and has emerged as an asset for entire project staff.
KnowledgeWoods conducts Two (2) Days PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Preparation Program where you’ll be able to prepare as well as answer the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level examinations at the training venue itself.
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level exams are conducted on the Second Day of the training.
Prince2® PRACTITIONER Training & Certification Cost
Typically, there are two costs associated with Prince2® PRACTITIONER:
- Prince2® PRACTITIONER Training Cost - INR 9,999 /-
- Prince2® PRACTITIONER Exam Cost - INR 31,998 /-
Discounted Training Fee For Prince2® PRACTITIONER Training & Certification - INR 34,999 /- (ALL INCLUSIVE )
Why KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Program?
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification training program conducted by KnowledgeWoods is an interactive training course where participants are provided with a deep insight into the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Project Management methodology and are taught how to apply the Project Management best practices in the organizational environment.
This Two (2) days PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Level Certification Preparation Program also provides a very good opportunity for PMP® Certification holders to earn 15 PDUs towards the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for retaining their hard earned PMP® credential.
This means that the money you pay in the form of your PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER certification cost can be aptly regarded as an investment towards your career where you not only get to acquire the prestigious PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER credential but also get to keep up with your PMP® CCRs.
Salient Features of KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Preparation Program:
- Pre-training Reference Materials
- World-class PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Reference Handbook
- 15 Contact Hours/PDUs Certificate from KNOWLEDGEWOODS
- PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Assessment/Practice Tests with an Analysis Sheet
- Review Exercises to aid your PRINCE2® certification exam preparation.
- Tips & Strategies for clearing the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Examination at the very first attempt.
What Else? KnowledgeWoods presents a UNIQUE OFFER for its PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Preparation Program, where
If you fail to clear your PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Examination at the First Attempt, We’ll Pay Your Exam Rescheduling Fees directly to Exam Body!
For further information on PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER certification cost and any other queries, please feel free to call us at +91 9354119471 (For Delhi NCR).
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Dedicated Post Training Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking
PMP® Certification Benefits
How to become PMP®?
What can we do for you?