PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) is an internationally recognized project management method created by combining practical experience with best practices in Project Management.
The method is the de-facto standard for Project Management in the United Kingdom, Europe and is practiced worldwide. Moreover, the PRINCE2® manuals are available in several languages.
Although originally designed for the management of Information Technology projects, the latest version of PRINCE2® is suitable for all other types of projects across industry verticals - Construction, Power/Energy, Government, Defense, Telecom, Manufacturing, Research Development, Product Development, Oil and Gas, to name a few.
PRINCE2® has now become more than just a manual. When people say "we are using PRINCE2®" they don’t mean that they are using the manual. They imply that they direct, manage, or participate in a project which follows the process/processes, components, and techniques embodied in the manual.
Participants from companies like Steria, HP, Airvana, Tech Mahindra, CSC, SAP Labs, SunGard, RBS, Orange FTG Group, IBM, S1 Corporation, and TCS, just to name a few, have chosen KNOWLEDGEWOODS to prepare and successfully clear the PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER and Practitioners Level Certification Examinations.
We understand what PRINCE2® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom and e-Learning to prepare for the PRINCE2® Certification and Prepare for a career in the Project Management role.
Purpose of the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification is suitable for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role which involves project management as part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Attaining your Practitioner qualification is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager. It is important to ensure that you supplement this with real-life experience working on projects, in addition to investing in personal professional development and wider training.
When you attend the KnowledgeWoods PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER Certification Program, you will learn how to:
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Level provides sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios. With PRINCE2® Practitioner you get sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method. This certification is suitable for anyone managing projects, either as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an essential part of day-to-day work. PRINCE2® Practitioner certification provides a confirmation that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Holder of PRINCE2© Practitioner, 6th edition are required to be re-registered within 3 years from their original certification.
- Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
- Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing interdependencies and identifying opportunities.
- Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
Who is PRINCE2 Practitioner for:
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification is suitable for individuals who want to demonstrate they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the PRINCE2® methodology in a scenario situation.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Dedicated Post Training Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking