Considering PMP® Certification – Here are Top 10 reasons Why YOU Should Get PMP® Certified !
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Time: 05:00 PM IST
Duration: 1 Hour
Globally recognized and demanded, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification demonstrates to employers, clients, and colleagues that Certified Project Staff possess relevant project management knowledge, experience and the skills to bring projects to successful completion.
Based on Guide to PMBOK® Fifth Edition – PMP® Certification is valid in over 180 countries and is now being considered as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Top Paying Project Management Jobs worldwide.
Year after year, the PMP® Certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
This webinar will answer participant’s questions around PMP® Certification and speaker will share how getting PMP® Certified can add value to project staff career in short term and long term.
Who should attend this Webinar:
- Software Developer/Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project/Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Functional Manager
- Software Professional
- Project Planner
- Delivery Leader/Manager
- Project Director
- Manager/Head Information Technology
- Program Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Research & Development Professional
- PMP® Certification Examination Applicant
How to Manage Cases and Knowledge Base Articles Using Microsoft® Dynamics CRM
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Time: 03:00 PM IST
Duration: 1 Hour
This webinar provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM comprising of resolution of customer complaints using article stored in a centralized knowledge base.
During the webinar, the speaker will share:-
- Industry scenarios where the Customer Service capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be applied.
- Steps involved in case to resolution process and how it can be used effectively.
- The complete process to create, edit, and publish Knowledge Base articles and using it effectively to resolve Case.
- How contracts work with cases and understand the case resolution process when contracts are used
This Webinar is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service Functionality in their organization - Customer Service Representatives, Administrators, office Managers, CEOs, and consultants just to name a few
Initiation of a Project
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2015
Time: 12:00 PM IST
Duration: 1 Hour
The purpose of this Webinar is to share the PMP® examination experience. After sitting before a computer answering 200 PMP Exam questions, I am finally a certified PMP. The whole preparation journey is both a joyful and fruitful experience for me and my professional life.
In this session, I will try and put across my lessons learned in the famous format of ITTOs adopted by PMI® for the 47 processes described in the Guide to PMBOK Fifth Edition.
This is an interactive webinar which helps participants understand PMP® Exam Prep Method as per Guide to PMBoK® Way via Inputs, Tools & Techniques & Outputs.
During the Webinar, the speaker will answer questions like:-
Inputs to Pass PMP®:-
- PMI® Membership.
- Requisite Education & Project Management Experience.
- An intent to Pass PMP as quickly as possible and not delay it.
The Tools and Techniques used:-
- Training, Mind Maps, Assessment Tools, Performance Review, Information System, Benchmarking
- PMP® Exam Success, Final Product/Service/Result, Transition, Lessons Learned, Continuous Improvement