Project Management Professional (PMP®)
More than 800,000 professionals across industry verticals have chosen the PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®, USA to get Global Recognition of their Project Management Competency and Earn up to 30% More than Non-Certified Professionals!
With an overall experience of delivering 3500+ Classroom PMP® Preparation Programs to 95,000+ participants - KnowledgeWoods - A Knowlettwoods Solutions Brand has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
We understand what PMP® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification and Get your hands on Better Job Opportunities!
Advancing Your Career with Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
Successful organizations today recognize Project Management Competency as the key for achieving business results.
As such, Formally Trained/Certified Project Management Staff are in demand across industry verticals like Information Technology, Software, Telecom, Construction, Oil & Gas, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Defense, Education, Marketing just to name a few.
Moreover, as per Global Research finding, over 38 Million Project Management Jobs will be created worldwide and Formal Training/Certification will act as Qualification/Disqualification Criteria for Better Paying Project Management Jobs.
Recognized across 182 countries, Project Management Institute's PMP® Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program.
There are 800,000+ PMP® Certified project staff worldwide with 40,000+ in India alone.
KnowledgeWoods Consulting helps PMP® Aspirants worldwide to Become Aware, Prepare Well, and Successfully Clear the PMP® Certification Examination at the VERY FIRST ATTEMPT.
Why PMP® Certification is Valued Globally?
PMP® Certification Exam ensures that every PMP® aspirant worldwide working in any industry vertical possesses a common understanding of the Project Management domain in line with existing global standard - Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
To even qualify for the PMP® Certification Exam, the aspirant needs to meet certain Educational Criteria and demonstrate minimum professional experience in the Project Management domain.
Also, the PMP® aspirant needs to undergo 35 Contact Hours Training on Project Management Best Practices as outlined in Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition (Latest Edition).
When the project staff undergoes the PMP® Certification Preparation Training, they are exposed to:
- Best Practices in Project Management in line with Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition (Latest Edition)
- How Project Management Domain is divided into Five Process Groups and Ten Knowledge Areas
After undergoing the training, the PMP® aspirants apply for the exam and the PMP® Exam is strictly administered at Prometric Testing Centers present worldwide.
The PMI® Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Examination has been developed to measure the application of Knowledge, Skills, Tools, and Techniques in the domain of Project Management.
During the PMP® Certification Examination, PMP® aspirants face Situational Questions and they need to Answer those Questions the PMI® way – not in line with their experience or organizational processes.
As such, it is highly recommended for PMP® aspirants to undergo Formal Project Management Training for 35 Contact Hours.
KnowledgeWoods Consulting works closely with PMP® Aspirants and help them:
- Assess their Eligibility for PMP® Certification
- Select the Right Training mode like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification
- Issue PMI® Approved, 35 Contact Hours Certificate upon Course Completion
- Provide PMP® Application and Post Training Exam Prep Assistance
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Live Learning
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking