Project Management Professional (PMP®)
More than 800,000 professionals across industry verticals have chosen the PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®, USA to get Global Recognition of their Project Management Competency and Earn up to 30% More than Non-Certified Professionals!
With an overall experience of delivering 3500+ Classroom PMP® Preparation Programs to 95,000+ participants - KnowledgeWoods - A Knowlettwoods Solutions Brand has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
We understand what PMP® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification and Get your hands on Better Job Opportunities!
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is Project Management profession's most globally recognized and respected certification.
KnowledgeWoods works closely with PMP® aspirants worldwide to help them understand their investment from a Cost/Time perspective when they choose to prepare for PMP® Certification and how they stand to derive tangible/intangible benefits from being a PMP® Certified Professional.
Typically, there are three costs associated with the PMP® Certification:
- PMI® Membership Cost
- PMP® Training Cost
- PMP® Certification Exam Cost
The PMP® Training Cost varies on a variety of factors like location and mode of delivery - LIVE Learning and eLearning.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com with your location and preferred mode of delivery. Our PMP® Certified Experts will get back to you with the relevant details.
|PMP® Certification Exam Cost||Benefits of PMP® Certification|
In case, the participant fails to clear the PMP® Certification Exam, he/she can re-appear upon filling a small application form.
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Live Learning
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking