Project Management Professional (PMP)
More than 800,000 professionals across industry verticals have chosen the PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®, USA to get Global Recognition of their Project Management Competency and Earn up to 30% More than Non-Certified Professionals!
With an overall experience of delivering 3500+ Classroom PMP® Preparation Programs to 95,000+ participants - Knowledgewoods®™- A Knowlettwoods Solutions Brand has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
We understand what PMP® Certification means to you, and as such, provide you multiple training modes like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification and Get your hands on Better Job Opportunities!
Now learn on the Go with Knowledgewoods recently introduced mobile app!
KnowledgeWoods™ PMP® Training & Preparation Program will help you learn:
Understanding and applying project management terminologies and concepts
Applying global Project Management Standards from PMI® to real-world situations for successful results
Providing faster solutions to clients, ensuring compliance, reducing risk factors and saving time and costs
Ensuring open communication between stakeholders and team members
Ensuring that the project stays within scheduled costs and timeframes
Leading and motivating the team to perform better
Attempting a first-time pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- More Job Opportunities - Leads to career opportunities and advancement.
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes.
- It enhances the candidate’s CV's value and increases their appeal to potential companies.
- Employees with PMP certification might aid in adopting new project management methodologies inside their company
- Businesses and Employers both are benefited from PMP Certification.
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Follow our 4 Stage Program to ensure you get PMP Certified
- Perform our Mock Simulations
- Start Working Towards Continuous Professional Development.
- Become a PMI® Member.
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exams at Pearson VUE Centres
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Live Learning
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Customer Support over E-mail for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking