Project Management Professional (PMP®)
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the globally recognized leading project management certification. It helps project managers boost their careers across industries and supercharge organizations with the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
More than 13 Lac+ Project staff across industry verticals have chosen the PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®, USA to get worldwide Recognition of their Project Management Competency and earned up to 25 - 30% more than Non-Certified Professionals!
With an overall experience of delivering 3500+ Classroom PMP® Preparation Programs to 1,35,000+ participants in more than 200 territories - KnowledgeWoods™ has emerged as a Trusted Partner for the PMP® Certification Initiative.
We understand the value of PMP® Certification for your career, and as such, provide you with multiple training modes like Classroom, Live Learning, and e-Learning to prepare for the PMP® Certification and Get your hands on Better Job Opportunities!
Now learn on the Go with Knowledgewoods recently introduced mobile app!
The eligibility criteria is grouped under two categories:
|For Graduates:||For Diploma Holders:|
- Makes you aware of the Best Practices in Project Management
- Shows your commitment to the project management profession
- Acts as a Qualification/ Disqualification Criteria for Top paying Project Management Jobs
- Recognizes your knowledge, skills, and abilities globally
- Leads to career opportunities and advancement
- Leads to Better Earning – PMP® Certified Project Staff earn up to 30% more than Non-Certified Staff
- Contribute towards Enhancing/ Improving organizational project management processes
- Meet Qualifying Criteria
- Undertake Formal Project Management Training
- 35 Contact Hours of Education
- Become PMI® Member
- Apply for PMP® Certification
- Schedule Exam at Pearson VUE centers
- Appear for the exam
- Pass the Exam
- Start working towards continuous professional development
- Assess Participant's Profile
- Provide a Road Map for PMP® Certification
- Share Details about Costs associated with the PMP® Exam
- Provide Options to attend 35 Hours Training via
- Query Handling Facility over E-mail
- PMP® Exam Mock Tests
- Dedicated Post Training Customer Support for
- PMI® Membership
- PMP® Application Submission
- Exam Booking